Saturday, July 6, 2013

March 17, 2013




Brody,

Hello!  I don't want every letter I write you to be completely sad or too emotional.  I want you to know a little bit about me!  I can't wait until you get older and I'm able to find out stuff about you.  What will your favorite color be?  What will your hobbies be?  What will your favorite bible verse be?  What will your first girlfriend be like? And so many other things.  I am assuming you are going to choose to be an Auburn fan because of your family.  I'm an Alabama fan, so Roll Tide :)!  I used to be an Auburn fan, but it meant so much to my brother, so I changed to Alabama; especially since my family is the reason I got into football.  

My brother is hilarious! My family is lots of fun!  I don't know if you will get to see my family as often as you get to see me, but I hope so!  They are so great, just like your family! 

We've had a fun weekend.  My birthday is 03/12, and Robbie's is 03/28, so we've done our combined birthday celebration this weekend.  We've played cornholl and nerts-which I hope I get to teach you how to play one day!  Oh, I get really competitive when I play games.  I hate to lose.  But we play games a lot and always have a great time! 

It's such a pretty day so we are grilling out and playing outside.  I wonder what you are up to on this beautiful day.  I'm sure you went to church and had lots of fellowship.  You are pretty popular because you are so adorable! And a blessing and answered prayer to so many people!  I am very grateful for you!

Let's see...more about me.  My all time favorite color is blue.  My favorite sport to watch is football.  I love to play most all of them (except for golf), although I am not very good or athletic.  I have a degree in English from UAB.  I wonder where you are going to go to college and what you will want to be when you grow up.  I always wanted to be a teacher, but that didn't work out-at least for now.  I absolutely love, love to dance.  It's so fun for me!  I wonder what your favorite hobbies will be.  I can't wait to watch you grow up and learn and just to see the man you become one day!  I hope it's a happy and exciting journey for you!  You are precious!  I love you so much, sweet boy!

Love Always,

Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment