Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Am Weak

One thing I hear from people all the time on this journey is, "You are so strong!"  While I would love to soak it up and boost my pride, I can't take that credit.  I am human and I am very very weak.  The pain of leaving a hospital without your child and seeing someone else raise him and make him happy and provide for him causes on overwhelming pain.  It's a pain that I could never overcome in my own strength.  God has done a supernatural, evident, permanent work in my heart.  I suffered because of sin and disobedience, but God turned it into a blessing, and I was obedient and surrendered myself to God He was faithful to do an amazing powerful work in my heart.  I am so thankful and so blessed!

Also, surrendering to God and being obedient to God is something I have to do daily.  All believers do.  You never completely arrive.  There is always room for growth. 

Either way, I just had to get that out there, that it's not my strength.  It's God's strength and goodness and love and mercy and power that have gotten me this far.  I can't take His credit.

Picture from www.meetyouatthemount.org
 

3 comments:

  1. What's up, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really excellent, keep up writing.


    My web blog - streaming xxx hd *www.spcm.org*

    ReplyDelete